Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Most Blessed Birthday - 17th Dec'16


17th Dec'16:

Most blessed Birthday with unconditional blessings of Holy Trios & Mathajis.



At Sri Saradha Mutt
Early morning, visited Sri Saradha Mutt along with my mom, offered my humble pranams & Chanted Jabas.

Around 11 A.M, visited Sri Ramakrishna Math, T,Nagar and got blessings from Sri Sri Thakur.



Sri Sri Thakur at Ramakrishna Math

After prayers, visited Sri Ramakrishna school and offered lunch to 120 kids at Ramakrishna school. Yadhunatha Maharaj helped me to book for the same.



Sponsored food for Kids
Kids at Shri Ramakrishna school 
Prayers before lunch
Had wonderful time with the kids during lunch. They all sang 'Happy Birthday...' Blissful moments !!

We had lunch at Sri Saradha Mutt, Brahmacharinis made special Payasam for my Birthday, offered to Guru maharaj and served us.


After lunch, spoke to Swadharma prana Mathaji for long time. Mathaji gifted me the following 3 books written by my Guru Ajayapranaji



Women who lived in God - Series 1


Women who lived in God - Series 2
Women who lived in God - series 3
Wonderful gifts for life time.. Evening went to Kalikambal temple at Mannadi and had dinner with my mom at Saravana Bhavan.

Most Blessed Birthday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment