Saturday, November 5, 2016

With Mathaji at Sri Saradha Mutt, Chennai

Namaste !!

For very long days, am having a thirst of Seeing GOD. From the books of Lord RamaKrishna, he mentioned that a Guru is essential to travel in Spiritual Path. 

Lord RamaKrishna mentioned, a guide is essential for every activity. Even a robbery can be done properly only with the proper guidance of an Expert. Then think of travelling in Spiritual Path - First you need to find out a Guru, and with the guidance of Guru, you can travel in spiritual Path.

Inspired by this words, I have sent a mail to Sri Saradha Mutt office at Kolkata. I have received reply from Mother Atmabodhaprana, to visit Sri Sarada Mutt at Ragaviah road, Chennai and talk to Mathajis about my interest as am a resident of Chennai.

Visit to Sri Sarada Mutt: [Temple 1]

30th Oct'16:

Address: Sri Saradha Mutt, 

15, Raghaviah Road, T.Nagar, Chennai - 17.

On a fine Saturday evening, I have visited Sri Saradha Mutt at T.Nagar, Chennai.


Sri Sarada Mutt, T.Nagar

It was an Enchanting Experience to meet Dhivyavradhaprana Mathaji, Mathaji was such a lovable person. We spoke a lot about Spiritualism. I was able to feel the true Love from every words she uttered. I asked her many questions, how she has chosen the Monastic Institution, at what age she decided to be a Saint etc etc., For everything she answered patiently. 


Mathaji gave me the following 3 books, and asked me to start reading the same.


1. அன்னை ஸ்ரீ சாரதா தேவியின் அன்பு மொழிகள் - திரட்டு




2. இருள் நீக்கிய அருள் தீபங்கள்




3. பேசும் பிரபஞ்சம்




First I have started reading the 1st book, Annai Sri Sarada Deviyin Anbu Mozhigal - Thirattu. Day by day, am really feeling lot of changes within myself. 


On 
every Ammavasa (No moon Day), they used to read "Sri Lalitha Sahasra Naamam" around 5 pm. On that day, I have participated in reading Lalitha Sahasra Nama along with Mathajis, followed by Aarathi at 6pm.

Most Enchanting Experience !! My mind was so peaceful. 

Jai Shri Rama Krishna !!
Jai Shri Saradha Mani Devi !
Jai Shri Vivekananda !

No comments:

Post a Comment