Thursday, November 24, 2016

Greatest Blessing of my Life !!


18th Nov'16:

On  this fine day I have received a call from Mathaji Yatindrapranaji, it was a great news. 


Mathaji informed me that Ajayaprana Mathaji will be coming to Chennai and will be giving Initiation to devotees on 23rd Nov'16 and asked me to visit Sri Sarada Math to collect the forms & fill the same.


On the same evening, myself along with my mom visited Sri Sarada Math and received the forms.

Mathaji also gave the following book which gives the instructions to prepare our mind before Initiation



Myself and my mom filled the forms, read the book and was eagerly waiting for the Initiation day. 

22nd Nov'16:


Most Revered Ajayaprana Mathaji arrived to Sri Sarada Math on this evening, gave blessings to all of us. 


Another Mathaji from Sri Saradha Math gave instructions to be followed on the day of Initiation


1. Dress code should be followed strictly. Men are supposed to wear Dhothies & Women are supposed to wear Saree 


2. People who are taking Initiation should come with a Fresh mind & Pure Heart. Everyone should take head bathe, wear neatly washed clothes.

3. Everyone should bring Guru Dakshinai with Fruits, Flowers, Sweets, Vastra etc.,


Fine evening ended with the blessings of most revered Ajayaprana Mathaji








No comments:

Post a Comment